In Paris, from 29 September to 14 October, the Trident brand will preview its 2013 range, with exclusive new designs and content.
Six cars – a unique experience.
- The world premiere of a car that opens up new frontiers in terms of exclusiveness, performance and style.
- Power, driving pleasure and comfort with two GranTurismo Sport models, with MC Shift and MC Auto Shift for ever more rapid and precise gear changes.
- Track-tested technology and hand-crafted details with the GranTurismo MC Stradale, the car with the circuit in its blood and the road in its heart.
- The thrill of open-air driving with the stylish GranCabrio Sport;
- The personality of the brand’s most sporty saloon, the Quattroporte Sport GT S.
Distinctive cars to be customized with colours, materials and finishes that you can select and match in the Car Configurator on our website.
Maserati defines a style and a way of being unique. The same stylishness that you’ll find in our range of collector’s items, clothing, accessories for home and office – and, of course, in our cars.
The large area dedicated to the Maserati Store will also preview the
- new Maserati by La Martina and Maserati Contemporary fashion collections
- the new Maserati Time watches
- and a new collection of leather goods.
If you prefer, our virtual Maserati Store (www.maseratistore.com) is just a click away on your computer. Here you can also purchase official Maserati merchandise and gifts.
The car show will be an opportunity for aficionados to see all the very latest from Maserati. You will also be able to see the newapp for the iPhone, iPad and Android devoted to GranTurismo Sport, which you can download from the AppStore and from Google Play.
If you haven’t yet registered on our portal, www.maserati.com, go right there and join a Community of fans with a passion for the Trident. It’s the best way to be part of the world of Maserati: always up to the minute on our latest developments, offers and initiatives through our periodical Newsletter.
You can also follow Maserati on Facebook, Twitter (@Maserati_HQ), YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
Maserati Corse also awaits you on its dedicated portal, (www.maseraticorse.com). Here you will find all the latest on the racing world of the Trident brand in the Maserati Trofeo World Series and in the Superstars Series.
Looking forward to seeing you. Welcome to the world of Maserati!
With best regards,
The Maserati Team.